5 replies to this topic

#1 Lizbeth

Lizbeth

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 04 March 2018 - 06:14 AM

Does anyone have a list, complete or incomplete, of past special events, primarily those that would have pertained to item sets. I'm talking items like Christmas, Thanksgiving, Halloween, St Paddy's Day, Carnival, Party Tent Mix, etc.

I know for awhile people had been keeping a running list of the temple events for each week, and I'm looking for something similar in regards to events.

I'm mainly curious when the "Out at Sea" and "Party Tent Mix" related events occurred, so that I'll have a rough idea when I can have a shot at those events again. I know any St Paddy's day related event is likely to come around in a couple weeks, as I'm still missing the ring pattern of all things. Missing 1 item from Christmas.. which is annoying :)

I think the Party Tent Mix is related to OktoberFest if I'm not mistaken, which is in that Sept-Oct timeframe, but for the life of me I cannot recall what the Out at Sea event is loosely related to, nor when it occurred or would likely occur again.

Thoughts or help on the Party Tent Mix and Out at Sea related events in terms of when they usually roll around. We had them in 2016, and again in 2017, so we will probably have them in 2018, and some day I'd like to finish some of these sets. LOL

#2 mountbara

mountbara

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 935 posts
  • World:US2
  • Character:Mountbara
  • Studio:Angels on US2 Busty Spiderbabes on NU French Touch on UK2

Posted 04 March 2018 - 02:25 PM

out at sea event is related to "talk like a pirate day", Sept 19th this year.

I am hopeful they bring back the Olympics one during 2020 (Hope I am still around), Summer sex games, so we can get the title.

Edited by mountbara, 04 March 2018 - 02:27 PM.

#3 Lizbeth

Lizbeth

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 04 March 2018 - 09:53 PM

Thanks for the heads up. So basically, two of the ones I'm still working on won't roll around until Fall :) At least I know, so again, thank you.

I'm at a point in this game where if I get a choice between 4 skill points from a film or "Oh, hey, I can get the last item in a set and have a silly green check mark alongside it".. I go with the latter. There are many sets that I will never complete, but the special event sets, gosh darnit, I'd like to finish them. I still don't have the top or bottom from the carnival set, and the top is the best part.

#4 mountbara

mountbara

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 935 posts
  • World:US2
  • Character:Mountbara
  • Studio:Angels on US2 Busty Spiderbabes on NU French Touch on UK2

Posted 05 March 2018 - 11:44 AM

For me it depends on how close I am to finishing a set of clothing :)

#5 Sexily

Sexily

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • World:NU1
  • Character:SexyLee

Posted 07 March 2018 - 09:26 AM

Hi. I know MountBara answered you question, but I thought it would be good to put a list here. Apologies for any errors or omissions.

Carnival Joy - Carnival special - February / March

Green Luck - St. Patrick's Day special - March 17

Go Right Ahead for the Eggs! - Easter - March / April

Hawaiian Hula Dancing - Lei Day special - May 1

Anniversary Rager - Birthday special - July 16

Sexy Summer - Summer special - August
Sexy Sex Games - Summer Sex Games special - August

Out at Sea - Pirate Day "Talk like a pirate day" - September 19

Robot Romance - Robot Romance Day - October
Party Tent Minx - Oktoberfest special - October
Hot Halloween - Halloween special - October 30

Pain for Pleasure - Spanksgiving special - the fourth Thursday of November

Hot Xmas - Christmas special - December 25

• mountbara and antony like this

#6 Lizbeth

Lizbeth

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 10:01 PM

I apologize for the late reply. I didn't come back to the forums for a bit, but this was awesome information. I love having an idea of when I can work on some of these sets, both here or on my UK toon. Thank you very much. :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users