Photo

Studio Incentives

Studio valued members member retention studio growth financial opportunity for BBE

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 CaptC

CaptC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,239 posts
  • LocationHouston near my Baby
  • World:NU1
  • Character:CaptC
  • Studio:Member emeritus of Busty Spiderbabes

Posted 10 September 2017 - 06:34 AM

Well, first, you aren't going to care about levels much.  Winning a fight is determined by trophy penalties, skills and refinements.  Levels are for bragging, and not much else.

Second, as you can see, that is a big difficult messy problem, trying to figure out a fair handicap for all those complications.

Third, I question the point.  If it's equally fair (by which I presume, both sides have an equal opportunity to win), you have essentially turned studio fights into a coin flip.  Right now the winners are the studios consistently building up incremental advantages in skills and refinements... Kind of defeats the point if all of a players work is equalized away.

I have retired from the game, but not from life.
In love with my Baby.

#22 JewelMad

JewelMad

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 10:41 PM

so we have determined what might work, what won't work and what is pointless.  what are the next steps?

JM

#23 TaraBing

TaraBing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 313 posts
  • World:US2
  • Character:TaraBing (UK2)

Posted 12 September 2017 - 05:26 PM

Next step would be to parse this thread down into one cohesive thought (or a list series) that can be presented for suggestion. ..   Smug.png​ 

-TB  Flower.png

#24 mountbara

mountbara

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 934 posts
  • World:US2
  • Character:Mountbara
  • Studio:Angels on US2 Busty Spiderbabes on NU French Touch on UK2

Posted 12 September 2017 - 10:20 PM

the spread idea would be like a grading curve....average of same studio levels subrtacted from the average of the higher studio, so the higher studio has a handicap...omg i have now quoted football and golf.  and this explanation is still as clear as mud.

whoever/however BBE determines glory points, might be a good way to create a system for determining a fair and equal studio dueling field.  Does that make sense?

JM

Yes I think this would be a great way to totally upset the higher leveled studios, who happen to be the biggest diamond buyers in the game.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Studio, valued members, member retention, studio growth, financial opportunity for BBE

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users