• PipPipPip
  • 209 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • World:US2
  • Character:mimesis on NU1
  • Studio:Daily Climax Studios on NU1

Posted 01 July 2017 - 11:17 AM

So....let's start from the beginning...

There are many things I like and many things I dislike. One thing I like is to play BBE, to be sexed up by my studio mates and to rub my pussy while I play. Very simple! :D 

One thing I dislike is to do the maths and use spreadsheets. :wacko: 

Now, if I put this two things together, you boys and girls understand that it is for me impossible to do the maths while I am horny playing BBE with my sexy studio mates and I am all intent rubbing my pussy.

It is simply impossible! It's not that I am lazy...I have clear priorities!! :D 

Now, some days ago we were discussing with the producers about the need to keep some statistics concerning the studio: it became immediately clear that we have to do some maths and to produce some spreadsheets.

I was trying to play the smart ass and convince them to do it while I could continue with my preferred activities but, as they are a bunch of sexy sadistic guys and they are many and I am the boss but also the slave of the studio, they decided that I should do it...possibly while they tickle my inner thighs with feathers. :unsure: 

Omg...I have the feeling I made it too long once more...

But ok, you know me...you have no chance, if you get in touch with me: I will flood you with my chat!! :P 

Anyway, in my little head I came to a conclusion. The information we need (levels, temple scores, and so on) must be stored somewhere in a big computer. So I imagine it would be possible to get it out from there in some sort of file. Something like...I am playing and rubbing my pussy, I press a button and I get a file containing all the information! :D

Is there no way to get out this information in an easy way instead of having to copy it manually into a spreadsheet?

If you know the secret and can answer to my question my pussy will be forever grateful!!! :wub: 

XOXO!!

mim

• TaraBing likes this

9v8aUAs.png

#2 CaptC

CaptC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,239 posts
  • LocationHouston near my Baby
  • World:NU1
  • Character:CaptC
  • Studio:Member emeritus of Busty Spiderbabes

Posted 01 July 2017 - 08:27 PM

The reporting in the game is non-existent. It would not be bad for Playata to give us some... On the other hand, how many people will ever use it? Twenty or so competitive studio bosses? And how many people will join the game because of fight and studio reporting features?

They likely have more important things to do with their development time.

=Cap

I have retired from the game, but not from life.
In love with my Baby.

#3 TaraBing

TaraBing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 313 posts
  • World:US2
  • Character:TaraBing (UK2)

Posted 03 July 2017 - 01:24 PM

Mimesis, if you're looking for an EASY way to keep track of things, EASY doesn't exist... not readily in one simple EASY digest-able downloadable file.  It seems the game gives you all the data you need to track, but extracting it (as you've pointed out) is the challenge.

If you are familiar with some text from graphic tools (Microsoft Note has such a feature) you could snap screen shots and extract text from that method, but that's a lot of manual work too.  And that doesn't work on data that only comes up from hover-over pop-ups.

So in the end, your going to want to probably task some studio members with your data collection efforts.  If it's important to you... ...  Smug.png

-TB Flower.png

#4 CaptC

CaptC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,239 posts
  • LocationHouston near my Baby
  • World:NU1
  • Character:CaptC
  • Studio:Member emeritus of Busty Spiderbabes

Posted 03 July 2017 - 02:33 PM

Being competitive takes work. It's not super onerous and doesn't take that much time... but it does take work.

We have weekly activity goals for everyone in the studio. I run a report every Sunday about about who is hitting studio goals, with studio and server news snippets and posted statistics. Takes me 45 minutes or so once a week to update the stats for the 30 studio members... and it only takes that long because I am usually playing and chatting simultaneously. Writing the report itself takes another 30 minutes.

If you want to be competitive, you have to know which of your players are getting it done, and which aren't.  You can decide who stays and who needs replacement by opinion and rumor and politics and friendship bias and who has the best ERP tonguing techniques...  

Or you can collect the data, and act from *competitive* knowledge.

Simple stats about your own studio are only part of it, though.

I won't mention that I have producers and other volunteers doing the same thing for opposing studios, so I know what THEY are doing, too. Nor will I mention the fight comparison spreadsheet I maintain, which tells me which studios we can beat given current trophy holdings.

=Cap

• TaraBing likes this
I have retired from the game, but not from life.
In love with my Baby.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: studio, statistics, temple, score, level, pussy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users