Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • World:NU1
  • Character:HannahHandy
  • Studio:FUN BLONDE GOOD TIMES

Posted 25 October 2020 - 05:59 PM

Someone on our server (NU1) was able to do an extra party for the current temple - see screenshot, this score should not be possible on day 4 of temple.

A few of us have the idea that it's a bug with the daylight savings adjustment, e.g. you do a new party immediately after reset, the server time updates, <some kind of bug happens>, and party ticket availability resets again.

I opened a support ticket this morning, hopefully the 300 extra points can be removed so everyone has a fair shot at #1.

The real issue though is that this should have been sp buying temple instead  :P

temple-score-blur.png

• Kitekat and Caitlin like this

#2 Guest_dparadise_*

Guest_dparadise_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 October 2020 - 07:04 PM

As we always say: create a ticket and send it to support. Here in the forum, we cannot do anything about bugs.

Thank you.

#3 mountbara

mountbara

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 935 posts
  • World:US2
  • Character:Mountbara
  • Studio:Angels on US2 Busty Spiderbabes on NU French Touch on UK2

Posted 25 October 2020 - 09:50 PM

Happened because of the time change in Europe. I might point out, that all those 1500's are also because of a "bug" and while I feel bad that people are not going to tie for first, everyone still gets 10 points that have the "extra" party already.

As we always say: create a ticket and send it to support. Here in the forum, we cannot do anything about bugs.

Thank you.

• wuffy and Caitlin like this

#4 ZedX

ZedX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • LocationNetherlands
  • Character:Zed7
  • Studio:Busty Spiderbabes

Posted 25 October 2020 - 10:40 PM

I bought the extra ticket yesterday for 99 diamonds. So please return my diamonds if you take away my 300 extra points for that.

• wuffy and Kitekat like this

#5 Sheamus2012

Sheamus2012

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 October 2020 - 12:24 AM

For me it is actually the other way round... I did yesterday's party within one hour of the reset, and today I found my ticket a few minutes ago, and it states I may not start my party because I already partied today...

How can I find a new ticket if I already did a party???

So while that one player doing an extra party essentially does not interrupt the ranking, my problem will cost me several skill points for no longer being able to tie for 2nd.

A screenshot:

https://imgur.com/a/rzkSEsJ

Edited by Sheamus2012, 26 October 2020 - 12:54 AM.

• mountbara and wuffy like this

#6 ZedX

ZedX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 26 October 2020 - 12:52 AM

trying to post a link:

#7 ZedX

ZedX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 26 October 2020 - 01:03 AM

and give my studio mates the points they should have without your f*cking bug.

#8 hannahhandy

hannahhandy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 26 October 2020 - 02:56 AM

I bought the extra ticket yesterday for 99 diamonds. So please return my diamonds if you take away my 300 extra points for that.

Oh, I didn't realize that you spent diamonds on it. I'm certainly not trying to cost you diamonds :(

• wuffy likes this

#9 Guest_dparadise_*

Guest_dparadise_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 October 2020 - 09:44 AM

We are aware of the issue, and currently looking into how to resolve it for everyone.

#10 cumdump69

cumdump69

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts
  • Character:cumdump69
  • Studio:Fun Blonde Good Times

Posted 26 October 2020 - 09:49 PM

For me it is actually the other way round... I did yesterday's party within one hour of the reset, and today I found my ticket a few minutes ago, and it states I may not start my party because I already partied today...

How can I find a new ticket if I already did a party???

So while that one player doing an extra party essentially does not interrupt the ranking, my problem will cost me several skill points for no longer being able to tie for 2nd.

A screenshot:

Maybe you'll be able to do the party 1 hour before reset again? It is annoying, but if you can carry it towards the end of the temple that way you at least don't lose the skill points.

I'm really surprised about this issue showing up, we've had daylight saving time change regularly already, but maybe never had a party temple active at the same time?

#11 Jenny37

Jenny37

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts
  • LocationCzech republic
  • Studio:Angels

Posted 27 October 2020 - 10:55 AM

I think the developers set the wrong time
Here in Central Europe, the end of the game day 9 AM
When changing the time, they set it to 7 AM (in place by one hour, shifted by two)
6:55, it was on the movie icon - you can make a movie in 5 minutes
7:01 was on the movie icon - in 23:59 you can make a movie
8:01 the game worked normally without a problem, and I started making the first movie, mission and fight

• mountbara and hannahhandy like this

#12 Jenny37

Jenny37

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts
  • LocationCzech republic
  • Studio:Angels

Posted 27 October 2020 - 11:03 AM

Between 7 and 8 o'clock, the washing machine, shop and refine items were free.
As a proper cheater (lol), I tried to take advantage. :ph34r:
After clicking, the message appeared, error ...... a little disappointed  :D

• mountbara likes this

#13 Caitlin

Caitlin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts
  • LocationScotland
  • Character:Caitlin2

Posted 28 October 2020 - 08:32 AM

Happened because of the time change in Europe. I might point out, that all those 1500's are also because of a "bug" and while I feel bad that people are not going to tie for first, everyone still gets 10 points that have the "extra" party already.

It's not really a bug if we're taking advantage of the long established fact that most elements of the game continue over the reset point. That's a part of the game design, available to all, and very different to someone getting an extra party because someone got the time reset wrong or whatever. Still not sure how that happened since here the game reset time didn't change, it was our clocks that changed around it.
  • hannahhandy likes this

#14 mountbara

mountbara

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 935 posts

Posted 28 October 2020 - 11:35 AM

Actually the very definition of a bug. Simply because it's "long established" does not mean it's not a bug. This post should never have been made. There is no advantage to winning a second solo temple. The 300 points makes no difference in the team standings. No one in 2nd place loses any sp from it.

It's not really a bug if we're taking advantage of the long established fact that most elements of the game continue over the reset point. That's a part of the game design, available to all, and very different to someone getting an extra party because someone got the time reset wrong or whatever. Still not sure how that happened since here the game reset time didn't change, it was our clocks that changed around it.

#15 hannahhandy

hannahhandy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 28 October 2020 - 02:45 PM

Yeah, that was my thinking too. I called it out and labelled as a bug because it was not predictable, expected behavior, and therefore worth investigating. How the game handles continuity over reset seems more like a design decision. I guess it is kind of open to personal interpretation though.

#16 ZedX

ZedX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 28 October 2020 - 04:45 PM

My temple was "corrected" but my diamonds were not refunded.

I still can't open an in-game support ticket because I can only choose DE1 to DE8 servers

I did open a support ticket for that issue long time ago, but it's still not solved.

Now my only question is to return my 99 diamonds I spend to get the buggy extra ticket.

@DPARADISE: support is not responding so some action through the forum is required.

#17 Caitlin

Caitlin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts
  • LocationScotland
  • Character:Caitlin2

Posted 28 October 2020 - 04:50 PM

Actually the very definition of a bug. Simply because it's "long established" does not mean it's not a bug. This post should never have been made. There is no advantage to winning a second solo temple. The 300 points makes no difference in the team standings. No one in 2nd place loses any sp from it.

Maybe you and I have different understandings of game bugs then. I thought a game bug was a flaw in the code, an error that people could exploit until such time as it is fixed.

The fact that I can start a party, or a mission, or a movie on one game "day" and complete it on the next game "day" isn't a flaw or an error or anything other than part of the design of the game. The game is designed so that what you start on one day can be continued the next day, this is part of structure of the game and there are mechanisms built around it to pay for this continuance, in the case of both movies and parties.

What would your definition of a bug be?

• hannahhandy likes this

#18 Guest_dparadise_*

Guest_dparadise_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 October 2020 - 05:22 PM

My temple was "corrected" but my diamonds were not refunded.

I still can't open an in-game support ticket because I can only choose DE1 to DE8 servers

I did open a support ticket for that issue long time ago, but it's still not solved.

Now my only question is to return my 99 diamonds I spend to get the buggy extra ticket.

Question ahead: Were the rewards taken from you as well, i.e. the skillpoints, xp, notes, items? Or just the 300 points only (which changes nothing in the rankings)? 

As far as I know, all tickets have been responded too within 12 hours always.

• mountbara likes this

#19 Guest_dparadise_*

Guest_dparadise_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 October 2020 - 05:38 PM

Maybe not a definition on my side, but definitely an example, is the duel replay. Sure, it doesn't affect anyone, but it is a fault in the scripts that corrupts the game. In this case it corrupts in a visual way :) People don't play pon the replay because it looks hideous :)

• mountbara likes this

#20 mountbara

mountbara

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 935 posts

Posted 28 October 2020 - 06:05 PM

Anything that was not planned for in game code. Continuing parties after reset occurs is a good example. Reset means "reset", everything should go back to zero. The game should completely shut down, and anything being done set back to zero. However, they left this bug in the game, and people use it when this temple comes around. *shrugs* not everyone can be up for what would me be the middle of the night. 

I laugh at the notion that they did this deliberately.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users