Photo

Why do I get the error "Stage3D error: Context3D not available" when trying to sign on?

error chrome help faq

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
21 replies to this topic

#1 20886432

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 240 posts
  • LocationGreen Bay, Wisconsin.
  • World:US2
  • Character:Nekophiliac
  • Studio:Templers

Posted 14 August 2020 - 02:45 PM

I don't get this on Microsoft Edge but I hate using anything other than Chrome... someone please help.

• Tripod likes this

#2 Guest_dparadise_*

Guest_dparadise_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 August 2020 - 06:17 PM

As said many times, if you get a bug, please submit a ticket.

The advise I can give you: update your flash, update the browser, update your windows system.

You may also try using Firefox.

I myself am using Chrome and never had that error.

#3 hannahhandy

hannahhandy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • World:NU1
  • Character:HannahHandy
  • Studio:FUN BLONDE GOOD TIMES

Posted 16 August 2020 - 04:13 PM

If it's specific to Chrome you should first try to clear your cache and cookies. I've never had this issue specifically with BBE, but I've had similar issues with other games, especially after game updates, and it's always worked.

#4 Tripod

Tripod

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationOklahoma City
  • World:INT1
  • Character:Tripod
  • Studio:Retired

Posted 16 December 2020 - 08:41 PM

I get that message on multiple browsers - edge, opera, opera gx, and one more that slips my mind. I have not tried chrome. Slimjet browser = no problems. The answer the web gives me is that my flash won't work in the 64 bit version, and i need to switch to the 32 bit version. This is odd for two reasons. I am already using the 32 bit version, and it doesn't happen while i'm playing the flash version of the game. it only happens when i try to switch over to the html5 version. 

x0SVqVa.jpg?1

#5 Guest_dparadise_*

Guest_dparadise_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 December 2020 - 07:28 AM

Actually in the meantime I have done some googling, and found an answer on github, stating: the driver for the graphic card is (far) outdated, and requires update. This generally solves the error.

#6 Tripod

Tripod

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationOklahoma City

Posted 27 December 2020 - 06:01 PM

That may be the case for some, but my driver was up to date. i finally figured out my fix with edge browser. heading over to chrome and opera next to fix them. 

in the edge browser, first i had to enable hardware acceleration, restart my browser, then i went to edge://flags and scrolled down to override software rendering list" #ignore-gpu-blacklist and switched it from disabled to enabled. after restarting my browser one more time the error message is now gone! woohoo!

Edited by Tripod, 27 December 2020 - 06:07 PM.

x0SVqVa.jpg?1

#7 Tripod

Tripod

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationOklahoma City

Posted 27 December 2020 - 06:40 PM

i forgot to mention, you must also disable all extensions first.

so, the same thing worked in chrome and in opera gx. first, i enabled hardware acceleration in advanced settings, relaunched, disabled extensions, then in the search bar typed in about:flags. there i enabled #ignore-gpu-blacklist, relaunched again, and now all is good in the hood!  :D

x0SVqVa.jpg?1

#8 mountbara

mountbara

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 934 posts
  • Character:Mountbara
  • Studio:Angels on US2 Busty Spiderbabes on NU French Touch on UK2

Posted 01 January 2021 - 05:43 PM

Oh yes, no. Considering it was working up until a week ago, I seriously doubt it's what the issue is.

Actually in the meantime I have done some googling, and found an answer on github, stating: the driver for the graphic card is (far) outdated, and requires update. This generally solves the error.

#9 Guest_dparadise_*

Guest_dparadise_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 January 2021 - 07:44 PM

Oh yes, no. Considering it was working up until a week ago, I seriously doubt it's what the issue is.

Tripod already supplied a genuine way how to fix this error caused by the developers of your browser, which is the same solution as the response on your own duplicate topic. However, if the issue for you persists, we suggest writing a support ticket. 

#10 mountbara

mountbara

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 934 posts

Posted 01 January 2021 - 11:32 PM

Which would be well and fine, if it were flash causing me the issue, which it is not. It's html5. And only on firefox. *shrugs* It's not that big a deal until flash is completely phased out and more than likely, I will simply pick a browser it is working on.

Tripod already supplied a genuine way how to fix this error caused by the developers of your browser, which is the same solution as the response on your own duplicate topic. However, if the issue for you persists, we suggest writing a support ticket. 

#11 Guest_dparadise_*

Guest_dparadise_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 January 2021 - 10:32 AM

Have you already tried the given solution provided? Because this error is not specifically for flash, it is also on html5, and the solution is exactly the same. It has everything to do with browsers preparing for the end of life of flash. So rather than discussing, perhaps trying it first and if it doesn't work, you know the drill: support ticket only.

Edited by dparadise, 02 January 2021 - 11:12 AM.

#12 mountbara

mountbara

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 934 posts

Posted 02 January 2021 - 12:33 PM

Not sure any of those listed work on firefox. I have googled the issue and it seems ff is determined to mess with gamers. As I said on the post I made, I am not worried about going to support, it was simply a public service announcement, so that others can be aware.

Have you already tried the given solution provided? Because this error is not specifically for flash, it is also on html5, and the solution is exactly the same. It has everything to do with browsers preparing for the end of life of flash. So rather than discussing, perhaps trying it first and if it doesn't work, you know the drill: support ticket only.

#13 Guest_dparadise_*

Guest_dparadise_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 January 2021 - 04:38 PM

Not sure any of those listed work on firefox. I have googled the issue and it seems ff is determined to mess with gamers. As I said on the post I made, I am not worried about going to support, it was simply a public service announcement, so that others can be aware.

Perhaps you should first read responses given to your questions (here for example), posts or the like: https://wevideo.zend...to-enable-WebGL

It clearly has a whole part about Firefox, and how to enable webgl.

Rather than making a (relatively unnecessary) discussion here, we like to suggest to read first, you may find answers quite enlighting.

Edited by dparadise, 02 January 2021 - 04:46 PM.

#14 mountbara

mountbara

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 934 posts

Posted 02 January 2021 - 05:27 PM

Read that, tried that, didn't work. Like I said, not that big a deal, I can use other browsers.

Perhaps you should first read responses given to your questions (here for example), posts or the like: https://wevideo.zend...to-enable-WebGL

It clearly has a whole part about Firefox, and how to enable webgl.

Rather than making a (relatively unnecessary) discussion here, we like to suggest to read first, you may find answers quite enlighting.

Edited by mountbara, 02 January 2021 - 05:28 PM.

#15 Guest_dparadise_*

Guest_dparadise_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 January 2021 - 05:59 PM

I can't reproduce the problem, the game loads perfectly on Firefox for me.

You could check if your firefox is up to date:

ghVSiSf.png

This is my OS: Win10 64bit, 100% updated. And all browsers are latest versions for 64bit, and I have no issues playing the game. I believe my Chrome is actually still playing the game in Flash. Never had the issue of the opengl issue myself ever. I run Chrome as main browser, but also have firefox and palemoon on the side.

Edited by dparadise, 02 January 2021 - 06:21 PM.

#16 mountbara

mountbara

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 934 posts

Posted 03 January 2021 - 01:18 AM

It updates automatically, and checked, yes latest version. More than likely it's because my computer is getting old, Thank you for trying, I'll probably just use other browsers :)

I can't reproduce the problem, the game loads perfectly on Firefox for me.

You could check if your firefox is up to date:

ghVSiSf.png

This is my OS: Win10 64bit, 100% updated. And all browsers are latest versions for 64bit, and I have no issues playing the game. I believe my Chrome is actually still playing the game in Flash. Never had the issue of the opengl issue myself ever. I run Chrome as main browser, but also have firefox and palemoon on the side.

#17 Guest_dparadise_*

Guest_dparadise_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 January 2021 - 10:20 AM

No problem :) I could suggest Chrome, I'm using 87.0.4280.88 build, and I'm on flash for sure, verified the popup to activate lol

#18 mountbara

mountbara

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 934 posts

Posted 03 January 2021 - 01:36 PM

playing us2 my main server on chrome, seems to be working fine :) HZ on edge, videos don't work but everything else seems ok, firefox for the other 2, and they work in flash, just not html5. Will switch to one of the other 2 if flash comepletely ends

No problem :) I could suggest Chrome, I'm using 87.0.4280.88 build, and I'm on flash for sure, verified the popup to activate lol

#19 Kitekat

Kitekat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 467 posts
  • LocationNutaku
  • Character:Kitekat
  • Studio:Oxygen

Posted 06 January 2021 - 01:10 AM

:) i get this error on firefox and html5 starts too

btw hardware thingi is disabled in firefox possible in extras/settings

Edited by Kitekat, 06 January 2021 - 01:18 AM.

#20 Kitekat

Kitekat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 467 posts
  • LocationNutaku
  • Character:Kitekat
  • Studio:Oxygen

Posted 06 January 2021 - 02:44 PM

setting hardware acceleration to on and restart firefox and the error is gone :)

• hannahhandy likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: error, chrome, help, faq

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users