#1 Guest_dparadise_*

Guest_dparadise_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 August 2019 - 09:02 PM

En-test.png

Explanation

EN.png

• How are these images related?

• Using these three images, create a story.

• Your story must refer to all three images.

• Your story should be between 200-400 words.

• Publish the text in the " Forum Event" section created for this event.

• In your entry, you need to add your username and server: EXAMPLE: Nuno UK1

• Use your imagination!

• The Event will run for 10 days Winking.png

Rules

• Do not use multi-accounts, you will be disqualified from the Event.

• Each person can only get 1 prize, in 1 account and only in 1 server.

• Do not use illegal words, you will be disqualified.

• Copying a previous player’s story is forbidden. You will be disqualified for plagiarism without warning by the moderator team. For this reason, editing is forbidden. Please check your work before posting.

• You can only get 1 reward in the entire Event (one reward per user, only).

• There are market/server restrictions, example: if you participate in UK forum Event, you can only receive a reward on UK servers.

• Once submitted, you cannot edit your posts. Edited answers will be disqualified.

• If there is an error in the spelling of your account name or server, use the “Report” button on your post to get the attention of a moderator. Explain what needs to be changed! A moderator will then review your request and fix the mistake.

Prizes

• All the participants will receive 7 days of 50% Skill Booster and 7 days of 50% Quest Booster

The timeline

• This Event will take place between the 14th of August and 23rd of August.

• Event prizes will be delivered on or before the 31st of August.

HAVE FUN!!!

BBE-Full-Moon.png

• Studdy likes this

#2 Ruby

Ruby

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationLondon
  • World:NU1
  • Character:Ruby
  • Studio:Fun Blonde Good Times

Posted 16 August 2019 - 08:24 PM

Full moon story

I ain't much for tellin stories so thought i'd sing instead, thought i would go for Creedence Clearwater Revival kinda sound :)

I see a Full moon risin

I see conventions on the way

Looks like we in for nasty temples

I see bad times today

Don't go burnin diamonds

For its bound to cause ya strife

Cos you got BBE in your life

I hear people always moanin

But I know, just what is coming soon

I fear that other people knowin

Makes me hear the voice of rage and ruin

So don't go burnin diamonds

For its bound to cause you strife

I hope you got your shit together

I hope you are quite prepared to die

Looks like we in for convention temple

Don't take one eye for an eye

Don't go burnin diamonds

For its bound to cause you strife

Don't go round tonight

Its bound to take your life

There's a bad moon on the rise

Ruby 

NU1

• CaptC, wuffy, wtkillabee and 2 others like this

#3 Terrorsin

Terrorsin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • World:INT2
  • Character:BigBadBoobs
  • Studio:Project X

Posted 17 August 2019 - 10:49 AM

Once upon a time, there was a handsome young man who goes by the nickname Little Red Riding Wood.

One night, he realized that there was a blood moon hanging in the sky.  The moon was so beautiful that Little Red Riding Wood thought that everyone would be up enjoying themselves and that the convention would have a very good chance of success.  So off he went to the convention.

On his way to the convention, Little Red Riding Wood met a trashy woman named BigBadBoobs.  Not realizing that she was using a pseudonym, he asked her to go to the convention with him.  At which time, she just smiled mysteriously and looked him up and down; but then left.

During the convention, Little Red Riding Wood was happy to see that he was ranked 69 so he knew there must be some people playing Big Bang Empire.  He turned around and saw someone in costume.  He mumbled, “My, what big breasts she has!”  The woman replied, “The better to pin you with!”  Embarrassed that she’s heard him, he looked down and said, “My, what long legs you have!”  She responded, “The better to twist around you with!”  Shocked, he looked higher up and said, “My, what big lips you have!”  At that time, she opened up her lips and swallowed him whole.

The moral of the story is: nobody will ever know if a convention is going to succeed.

Bigbadboobs

Int2

• wtkillabee and Tabithia like this

#4 mountbara

mountbara

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 934 posts
  • World:US2
  • Character:Mountbara
  • Studio:Angels on US2 Busty Spiderbabes on NU French Touch on UK2

Posted 17 August 2019 - 11:34 AM

The developers were sitting in the office late working, trying to come up with new ideas for temples and areas of play. Unbeknownst to them, this was the night of the full moon. Each having been infected with the werewolf virus upon hiring, the change was nigh, and to catch them unawares. The transformation turns each into the most cruel and evil of vileness that can be imagined. Their hair grows, their nails sharpen and harden, their countenance twisted into a visage of pure evil. As their bodies grow to nearly double in size, their clothes tear and fall away. They howl they shriek and spring through the open window, tearing into the forest next to the playata headquarters. For hours they cavort in the woods, catching, killing and eating small animals. As the dawn approaches and the moon begins to set, they climb back into their office and their bodies begin to change back. One laughs evilly and begins to howl in glee as they push the button setting the next temple, conventions.

Mountbara

US2

• wuffy and wtkillabee like this

#5 wuffy

wuffy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 317 posts
  • Character:Audrey4
  • Studio:Busty Spiderbabes

Posted 17 August 2019 - 03:05 PM

It was a quiet evening in a studio in the Big Bang Empire.  All the members were chatting happily as they clicked away on their missions, finished their movies and performed an occasional duel.

Unbeknownst to them, a full moon was slowly rising over the Playdata headquarters.  After over 30 hours of downtime, the developers were blood-thirsty for more diamonds.  Stealing diamonds from players was not enough they thought.   They needed the player's souls as well.

Thus the announcement of yet another Convention temple that not only sucks the diamonds from mindless zombies but the valuable time and life blood of anyone caught in one of their 2 hour Convention traps.

10 million fans was the number needed and not even one player's massive spending could save us from 2 hours of futility.   Click, click and click again...yet the monster could not be stopped.   Click, click, click and still the beast continued to suck the time and diamonds of everyone caught in its web.   Click, click, click until the beast finally sunk back into the mire from which it rose until all players were greeted with the inevitable.........FAILED.

But unlike a werewolf, this beast's bloodlust lasts a full week until finally turning back to its normal diamond stealing form, better known as Misty Atelier.

Thus ends my cautionary tale.

Audrey4

NU1

• mountbara, Ruby and wtkillabee like this

#6 Kitekat

Kitekat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 467 posts
  • LocationNutaku
  • Character:Kitekat
  • Studio:Oxygen

Posted 17 August 2019 - 08:24 PM

Kitty the little cat was running around in circles just to stay fit

the night was clear the moon was full and mysterious red

distracted by the mooon the cats run ends up in the WWE arena instead of her BBE-studio

but the real cruel was that Elias was there and starts playing his quitar

crying

the little cat runs away faster then ever  without stopping

so she gets the speed to fly

wondering what happpened  the little cat passed the mooon already

discovering alll the  secrets in her fly by

happy that the flight ends she lands on Mars

the crazy marsians starting a BIG convention as kitty talks to them abouth the great history of BBE at Earth

luckily the marsians knows how to beam so Kitty get back home after all abouth BBE was told

Kitekat

NU1

and so BBE starts to expand into outer space NOW after the  full moon

• hannahhandy and Caitlin like this

#7 Caitlin

Caitlin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts
  • LocationScotland
  • Character:Caitlin2

Posted 18 August 2019 - 02:40 PM

Caitlin was ready for her big show on the convention stage. Her robust firefighter boots encased her long, firm legs, her firefighter helmet was authentic though her fire-red bikini and loose pants weren't.

She stepped up to the pole to enthusiastic applause, reached up and grasped it firmly with both hands, swinging her legs effortlessly up over her head and wrapping her thighs around the pole.

For two hours she rotated slowly around the pole because, although they initially appear to be exciting, most conventions deteriorate into tedious and repetitive endeavours.

The only excitement came right at the end, as Caitlin rolled her legs over her head and down to the stage. Her loose firefighters pants slid slowly down over her plump buttocks, giving her audience a full moon.

"Damn," she muttered to herself. "I still don't have that belt."

Caitlin2, NU1
  • Kitekat, Ruby, wtkillabee and 2 others like this

#8 wtkillabee

wtkillabee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Character:wtkillabee

Posted 18 August 2019 - 07:58 PM

Kneeling down, gun against his head. Recollecting how it got to this point. Trying to discern reality from the dream. Figure out what's right and what's wrong. Justify his decision, find an excuse for the atrocities he did. Remembering the Big Bang Empire, and what it once was. That unprecedented power as it rulled over whole Nutaku. To now be consumed by corruption and greed, turned into this... filth. Something had to be done. No better place to make a statement then convention, big crowd and everyone else watching closely. The gathering of the worst, that will work. As convention was nearing its end, the lights went out. The TV transition was still going but it was hard to see anything in the dark. Viewers tought its a joke by organisers, or a way to hype up the ending. Sudden screams and cries were heard. It was unclear what's going on. Lights came back up few minutes later, but what everyone saw scarred them for life. The sight of dissmembered body parts and blood everywhere. They caught a glympse of someone walking trough the crowd. He seemed unfazed and as if nothing happened slowly walked towards the exit. Many people attended convention that day, only one walked out. Holding his breath as he awaits the looming outcome. No, there is no running away from it. With hand reaching forward shouts, "This body holding me, feeling eternal, all this pain is an illusion." Looks up to the moon in the clear night sky, and pulls the trigger.

Wtkillabee, NU1

• Ruby, hannahhandy and Cindy16 like this

#9 hannahhandy

hannahhandy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • Character:HannahHandy
  • Studio:FUN BLONDE GOOD TIMES

Posted 20 August 2019 - 05:33 AM

We drove into the night; the convention was a success but even after three hours we were still ready to party. The full moon glimmered above and the ocean sparkled in an infinite expanse but I knew there were more epiphanies to be found on the dance floor than in nature.

We ended up in a crowded sweaty old club in the seediest part of Santo Roco – BBE stars, club kids, and the old Roco drunks amused at our invasion. It’s an ancient place from the 70s with the original disco ball and Naugahyde furniture. Like the 70s, the music is funky and dirty, the DJ is a skinny boy hunched over his decks and oblivious of female attention. The beats are creeping into my bones, but I need a few more drinks. I am squeezed in a booth next to Evil Dick’s latest well-hung it-boy who keeps trying to finger me under the table, I casually brush him off while I finger my glass of Green Label neat; I blew him in a shoot earlier in the day and now he is casual with my body.

Someone screams “Hannah!!!” from dance floor – it’s my best friend Silver. I shimmy out of the booth and when we meet we become the center of attention on the dance floor, but it’s the attention that two young starlets attract and I feel a sudden sadness, a loneliness that is not blunted by my many human connections.

While fending off the jerks my heel slips and I tumble into the arms of Alex, the nerdy editor who does work for our studio. He is a sweet boy with a mop of hair that hangs into his face and a Joy Division t-shirt; he’s always somehow out of sync. He always walks me home after work (he is the only person in Los Vengeles not to own a car). One night, crossing a bridge, we stopped to look at the full moon reflecting in the water. His eyes were different that night, expectant, and I paused, unsure of myself; the moment passed if it was even a moment at all. But tonight, I’m in his arms, his grip is firm but caring, “Hi Hannah” is all he says and smiles; I say nothing. Our eyes meet, this time both are expectant; up above us the disco ball radiates light like a full moon and we kiss.

HannahHandy, NU1

• Kitekat, wtkillabee and Cindy16 like this

#10 deadwinston

deadwinston

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Character:CherryPi
  • Studio:Angels

Posted 20 August 2019 - 01:09 PM

The leaves were already beginning to turn an autumn bronze, and the air had become every so slightly cooler. The telltale signs of summer’s end were descending upon the studio. Many a movie had been made in the summer heat over the loud hum of the air conditioning system. Cherry had just finished work on her twenty-first film this week, and it seemed as though they all blurred together in a slurry of sweat and tired lust. “How many sequels to Young Sailors in My Pants can I really expect to make?” she thought. If she really was going to create a Big Bang Empire around her adult film career, she would have to keep going, but more and more the work felt the same.

“August and September should really have a memorable holiday” she thought. Maybe they could bring in a few fans and make some money off Labor Day Lust or Back Door Barbecue. The prospects didn’t seem as lucrative as the last big hit – Whored on the 4th of July. She checked the mail, hoping for something other than another high summer electricity bill that would ignite a spark of innovation. Mixed in with a bundle of back-to-school advertisements, she found an interesting post-card invitation.

Calling all ye creatures of the night to the Blood Moon Monster Convention and Fetish Cabaret. Dust off your classic creature-feature costumes and join us in early celebration of all-hollows eve with a night of fanging and banging under the full moon. Featuring live performances from The Crypt-Kicker Five and The Rolling Bones.

“Hmmm.” Coming up with a costume idea was already taking her mind off the summer grind.

CherryPi

US2

• mountbara, Kitekat, wtkillabee and 1 other like this

#11 dranyam00

dranyam00

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Character:jma

Posted 20 August 2019 - 04:29 PM

On the eve prior to the full moon of the month, it was announced that the realm of the Big Bang Empire would be participating in another time of daily conventions. The studio bosses noticed an eerie quietness throughout the realm. Where there once was partying and mission achieving, there were now echoes of silence. Fearing the full moon would bring out the crazies, spending truckloads of cash to secure the top spot, the masses ran, hiding in the shadows.

Then, as the full moon rose, there came a mob, toting pitchforks and torches, searching for the diamond mines the “big spenders” were using to gather their diamonds. No longer would the masses live in shadows of those with deep pockets. Diamonds would be redistributed. There would be new winners. There would be rum for all!

Alas, as dawn broke and the dust settled, the mob was quieted, as the barrels of rum dried up. The new day brought the same as the old. The resistance was defeated. All that was left was a glowing ember of resistance. A glimmer of hope for a new day. And then we wait again, for the next full moon. The next round of conventions.

jma

US2

• mountbara, Kitekat and wtkillabee like this

#12 boo7

boo7

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Character:Booie

Posted 21 August 2019 - 08:55 PM

The red moon in the sky indicates there will soon be another time-shift phenomenon that momentarily digitize the whole world into what it seems like a video game. What is most noticeable is the huge sign that reads “Big Bang Empire” which demarcates its town from the endless barrens that surrounds this vibrant town. Hundreds, perhaps, thousands of “participants” gather during this period to enter the town. There is no objective in this game. In order to escape from this involuntary confinement, one simply has to pass time until the allotted time for this world is over. Some eagerly wait as the inevitable vanishes on its own, but many indulge in peculiar activities that will never be permitted in their home world. Such business may be as bold as making love out in the open, or possibly letting out their inner monster by brandishing their intimate toys in a form of duel. In this chaotic haven, however, there is one event that cannot be overlooked. This event known as the convention usually starts haphazardly without any prior notice, but the participants immediately congregate to achieve a common goal. They must fill the gauge by dancing unclothed. Their efforts to this endeavor are scored accordingly and rewarded with pinkish viscous liquid slowly accumulating at the bottom of the gauge. Once this gauge reaches its maximum capacity, the legend has it that every participant in the town experiences ultimate euphoria that leaves no man from becoming the slave of Big Bang Empire.

Booie

US2

• Kitekat and wtkillabee like this

#13 Tabithia

Tabithia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 208 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Character:Tabithia
  • Studio:Sin Goddesses

Posted 22 August 2019 - 03:48 AM

Sin Goddess Tabithia the Awesome lounged on the sofa.  Having just finished filming the soon to be hentai werewolf classic "Furry Tales Told Under a Full Moon".   It was one of those "easy" days, just killing time between movie shoots.  Just one of the quirks of the Empire that sometimes it takes longer to start the next movie than it did to do the last one.
   Like when Trent called for her help.  "We need just over 2 million people to visit the Loophole in the next hour."  Never mind how outrageous that sounds anywhere else but the Empire.
  That's right, the Temple  Priestess is advocating propaganda forcing you to advertise the current convention to earn their favor.  So it's off to her part, and maybe get a new item for her wardrobe.  She can't make most of them this week, but this one she is wholly into. Hopefully this one will end well and on Big Bang!

Tabina NU

4kjbEmU.pngSig by QuTiPy

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: forum game, august 2019, prizes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users