Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 934 posts
  • World:US2
  • Character:Mountbara
  • Studio:Angels on US2 Busty Spiderbabes on NU French Touch on UK2

Posted 13 June 2019 - 05:00 PM

If it's truly random which temples come up, I can live with that. The problem is, you have changed temples in the past, this indicates strongly that they are *not* random at all. I strongly suggest you have a convention temple no more than once every 8 weeks, which is still higher than random, but not enough to upset you player base the way that you are doing.

This is meant in love, I enjoy the game, I understand you need diamond (and donut) buyers to fund the game, but seriously, enough is enough.

• RosyCheekz, wuffy, sparky1 and 7 others like this

#2 Bouncy

Bouncy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • World:INT1

Posted 13 June 2019 - 05:55 PM

Yep, I agree...enough is enough...My consequence: I decided to completely stop spending any diamonds in conventions on all accounts.

• mountbara, sparky1, Kitekat and 2 others like this

#3 Sparky100

Sparky100

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Character:Sparky
  • Studio:Studio 69

Posted 13 June 2019 - 07:11 PM

Likewise, not spending any diamonds on the temple, and that includes not buying the 50% mission booster

• Kitekat and FinnGun like this

#4 cumdump69

cumdump69

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts
  • World:NU1
  • Character:cumdump69
  • Studio:Fun Blonde Good Times

Posted 13 June 2019 - 08:11 PM

Pretty sure this one will be boycotted again. I could live with last one in combination with the event and since it was about a month ago, but now they're back to their 1 con every other week. 

CaptC, you asked not to shoot the messager in the announcement, which I totally get. Can you please inform us who we can shoot for this instead?

• wuffy, Kitekat, Cassidy and 1 other like this

#5 wuffy

wuffy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 317 posts
  • Character:Audrey4
  • Studio:Busty Spiderbabes

Posted 13 June 2019 - 09:39 PM

Did I miss something?  Is Cons scheduled to appear again or are talking about our previous nightmare/hell?

#6 Bouncy

Bouncy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • World:INT1

Posted 13 June 2019 - 09:44 PM

The upcoming nightmare has been announced ^^

https://forum.us.big...age-4#entry7546

#7 wuffy

wuffy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 317 posts
  • Character:Audrey4

Posted 14 June 2019 - 12:12 AM

Absolute insanity.   What the BLEEPING BLEEP BLEEP is up with having so many Cons in the last few months?  Players are leaving, quitting for long periods, not enjoying the game or completely skipping these con temples.   How many more people need to complain or quit the game from these Convention temples for changes to be made?  

I am freaking sick of the same old answer from the moderators.  I feel bad for them as they are the front line troops that have to deal with all of the frustrated players.

We need someone higher up to voice our complaints to.   Where or who can we talk to before this game completely implodes?

• Kitekat likes this

#8 CaptC

CaptC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,239 posts
  • LocationHouston near my Baby
  • Character:CaptC
  • Studio:Member emeritus of Busty Spiderbabes

Posted 14 June 2019 - 01:10 AM

We understand the frustration and annoyance. Support has only limited bandwidth to represent the players in such matters. (Believe me, we use all the bandwidth we have available.)

I will say, I appreciate that the majority of the comments here, regarding convention temples, find civil ways to express themselves. 

Theoretically unlimited bandwidth is available if you contact Playata directly. Their contact information can be found at https://www.playata.com/kontaktus/  I suggest that strong yet civil comments will have maximum effectiveness.

• mountbara likes this
I have retired from the game, but not from life.
In love with my Baby.

#9 BubbleBlow

BubbleBlow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Character:BubbleBlow

Posted 14 June 2019 - 01:21 AM

No wonder they're looking for more forum moderators. They need more bodies *cough* human shields *cough* between themselves and their customers. 

From now on, con is a four letter word

The devs are sending us a message. I say we send one back. 

• Kitekat likes this

#10 Amethyst1

Amethyst1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 14 June 2019 - 02:49 AM

As someone that plays a tremendous amount, the constant flurry of convention temples definitely make me want to quit. I don't give  a shit about the events that force you to do conventions.

Make real content for the game, and I'll gladly spend money on that.

• RosyCheekz and FinnGun like this

#11 Guest_dparadise_*

Guest_dparadise_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 June 2019 - 04:06 PM

Perhaps, for the temple announcements, we should have 1 more button added. A dislike lol. Too bad it will 'harm' the human shield's reputation lol

#12 Abby8

Abby8

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 14 June 2019 - 07:58 PM

I would like to see three issues fixed:

1 If the convention is scheduled to start at 12:00 pm it starts at 12:00 not between 12:01 and 12:02. Having to wait on the pop up due to     lag or whatever reason is pathetic.

2 There should be an option that allows you to finish the convention when it begins. Click a button get your max shows based on booster     and convention length.

3 Diamond spending should only be allowed within the first 15 minutes. 

#13 Tabithia

Tabithia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 208 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Character:Tabithia
  • Studio:Sin Goddesses

Posted 15 June 2019 - 07:40 AM

I would like to see three issues fixed:

1 If the convention is scheduled to start at 12:00 pm it starts at 12:00 not between 12:01 and 12:02. Having to wait on the pop up due to     lag or whatever reason is pathetic.

2 There should be an option that allows you to finish the convention when it begins. Click a button get your max shows based on booster     and convention length.

3 Diamond spending should only be allowed within the first 15 minutes. 

Neat points.  However:

1) I would prefer the 2-8 seconds total lag it takes to load the mission finish screen, then the map, then start mission and finally the timer start to be reduced.

2) While we're asking for an easy button, there should be one that takes me to max level and completes all the achievements too.

3) I'm sure people don't always make it on in the 1st 15 minutes.  Plus no business will ever say you can only spend money when we first open, after that you can only look.

4kjbEmU.pngSig by QuTiPy

#14 earween

earween

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationOTTAWA
  • World:INT2
  • Character:earwen

Posted 16 June 2019 - 09:32 AM

Hello everyone :)

The problem with this temple is that it comes up too often.
Nobody forces anyone to use diamonds. If players spend lavishly to satisfy their ego, that's their problem, not mine. That makes the game live, which is not a bad thing.

Nevertheless, the convention as a game module is totally uninteresting ... and in the end it bores.

Kisses. :wub:

#15 cumdump69

cumdump69

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 16 June 2019 - 10:59 AM

Just send an email to the address you mentioned, CaptC. But I expect exactly 0 from it, since I haven't seen Playata give a shit about the players and what they want even once.

#16 Lizbeth

Lizbeth

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 16 June 2019 - 11:48 AM

I have a question. Rather than give us another convention temple, literally ONE week after I believe we had one, could they fix the Big Bang Award bug? This bug has persisted in some form since 2016, can we resolve and fix this before extracting more time and money from the player base. Could that please be a thing?

(exasperated sigh)

Also, is support even aware that the problem has returned, and can someone please point me to the forum thread discussing this latest occurrence of it. Thank you.

#17 Medria

Medria

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Character:Medria
  • Studio:Studio 69

Posted 16 June 2019 - 01:03 PM

It really doesn't help that the requirements for them to pass, and thus give the participants anything for the time invested seem to skyrocket the moment a convention temple starts and making it so that without us pouring money into them no one will be getting anything but a screen telling them that they failed, and the frustration that follow..

I used to love conventions when I first started playing, they were short-ish and you got fun rewards at the end. None of that is true anymore, they're by far the least interesting part of the game now and a blatant cash grab on the part of the devs to save what frankly appear to be a sinking ship.  Keep forcing these on us, and you'll only sink it that much quicker.

• Lizbeth, sunkot, Veronika and 1 other like this

#18 cumdump69

cumdump69

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 16 June 2019 - 01:05 PM

Hi Lizbeth, I created this thread about the awards earlier this week:

https://forum.us.big...-awards-broken/

• Lizbeth likes this

#19 Eileendream

Eileendream

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts
  • Character:Eileendream (NU1)

Posted 16 June 2019 - 02:27 PM

Stop doing them. simple as that. And whatever you do, DO NOT purchase any diamonds during those times

#20 CaptC

CaptC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,239 posts
  • LocationHouston near my Baby
  • Character:CaptC
  • Studio:Member emeritus of Busty Spiderbabes

Posted 16 June 2019 - 02:56 PM

I can confirm that development has been informed about the Nutaku bug. 

• Lizbeth likes this
I have retired from the game, but not from life.
In love with my Baby.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users