Photo

MONEY SHOT MILLIONS STUDIO RECRUITING STARS TODAY

RECRUITING STARS STUDIO MEMBERSHIP STUDIO MEMBERSHIP JOIN A STUDIO BEST STUDIO DAILY PLAYER

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 COCOFYRE

COCOFYRE

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 June 2019 - 04:45 PM

HI THERE, i'M COCOFYRE, "HEAD STAR"  ;) OF MONEY SHOT MILLIONS STUDIO

I want to invite other sexy, hardworking STARS to join me in making top-notch films that gain fans that won't stop cumming  :P for more!

CURRENT STUDIO STATS: STUDIO @ LVL 6 -ACCEPTING STARS LVL 25+ with GLORY OF 1,000+
(this will be updated as frequently as possible)

HERE'S WHAT MONEY SHOT MILLIONS IS LOOKING FOR:

STAR QUALITY   :wub:

Our STARS believe in hard work! You must participate in weekly studio events. It's okay if you can't "work" every day... but at least 3 days a week will be expected of you. 

Show up to movie sets expecting to knock out 3 films each time you log in to Big Bang Empire.

Make your STAR irresistible and unbeatable with strong stats. Improving your Strength, Stamina, Charisma, Finesse, etc. with the best costumes, toys, boosters, accessories and experience will get you the respect your STAR deserves!

WHEN YOUR STAR CALLS OUT SICK  :ph34r:

You must leave a message in MSM Studio chat or directly to CoCoFyre if you can't participate for some reason to avoid getting dropped from MSM before the next weekly challenge.

It may be possible to join again depending on the reasons why you were fired in the 1st place. Most decisions will be an agreed majority vote by MSM members.

STUDIO PROFIT SHARING :D 

Contributing NOTES AND DIAMONDS is your way to invest in the future of your STAR by upgrading your studio with better sets (and co-stars) to perform with. As a result, studio upgrades benefits all members of our studio. We all can appreciate increased stats and more $$ right? So...

No freeloaders are allowed!  :(   I know that I'm NOT about to bust my fine azz to let another lazy azz STAR benefit! :angry:  :angry:

BONUSES FROM DA BOSS

From time to time, I will sponsor a bit of extra fun through challenges within our MONEY SHOT MILLIONS STUDIO. These are for MSM STUDIO STAR MEMBERS ONLY. These events will increase your stats and levels. Your STAR can win a few extra DIAMONDS from yours truly in the process!

NOW THAT YOU KNOW HOW MONEY SHOT MILLIONS WORKS...

WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT

• ENCOURAGING LEADERSHIP - I will invest my valuable time, advice and diamonds to help you progress and have fun in the game. Our studio becomes the best with the success of each STAR.
  •  PROMOTIONS - It is only right that hard working STARS receive recognition for their studio loyalty, helpfulness, STAR progress and contributions. 
  • A HARASSMENT-FREE ENVIRONMENT - No hating, bullying etc will be tolerated! Problem STARS will be dropped faster than a slutty chick's underwear! If you are a player with multiple accounts, it is best to avoid joining our studio. CoCoFyre prefers to spend time making $$ instead of seeing any members having to report you for harassment or similar B.S.

IF YOU ARE GROOMING YOUR STAR TO BE THE BEST...

JOIN MONEY SHOT MILLIONS RIGHT NOW!!!

Look for the green M (for $) on the yellow movie film background!

See you soon!

-COCOFYRE-

#2 CaptC

CaptC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,239 posts
  • LocationHouston near my Baby
  • World:NU1
  • Character:CaptC
  • Studio:Member emeritus of Busty Spiderbabes

Posted 14 June 2019 - 01:20 AM

Nice post.  Good luck with your recruitment drive!

• COCOFYRE likes this
I have retired from the game, but not from life.
In love with my Baby.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: RECRUITING, STARS, STUDIO, MEMBERSHIP, STUDIO MEMBERSHIP, JOIN A STUDIO, BEST STUDIO, DAILY PLAYER

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users