2 replies to this topic

#1 curvykitten

curvykitten

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 June 2019 - 01:36 PM

Hello,

I am having issues getting the mobile app to work. I went to the BBE site on my phone and downloaded the game. It loads fine but when I try to log in on my face book it keeps saying there is no on this device, What am I doing wrong? I have an Android phone.

Thanks ahead of time!

#2 CaptC

CaptC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,239 posts
  • LocationHouston near my Baby
  • World:NU1
  • Character:CaptC
  • Studio:Member emeritus of Busty Spiderbabes

Posted 11 June 2019 - 03:17 AM

It depends upon how you created your account.

If you originally created the account on facebook as a browser app, you are actually a facebook customer, not a direct BBE customer. Thus, you need to log into the app using facebook.

If that is not an option (I am not sure whether or not that ability exists), then you need to decouple your account from facebook in order to use the app. That makes you a direct BBE player... and you will not be able to log in using Facebook at this point, as your account is no longer associated with them.

In order to unbind your account from a social network you will need to do the following:

Please go to:

settings -> account

Select the option "Unbind account".

Fill in the requested fields.

You should now receive an email with a confirmation link. Click on the link to finish the process.

Use the email address and password to log in to the app.

I have retired from the game, but not from life.
In love with my Baby.

#3 Tabithia

Tabithia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 208 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • World:NU1
  • Character:Tabithia
  • Studio:Sin Goddesses

Posted 12 June 2019 - 02:13 AM

It also may be related to which publisher you got the app from.  I play with Nutaku and not Playata.  However the last two updates the auto update feature downloaded the Playata version which when I tried to sign in gave me the exact same error you listed.

Edited by Tabithia, 12 June 2019 - 02:13 AM.

• CaptC likes this

4kjbEmU.pngSig by QuTiPy

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: log in, Mobile, Issues, facebook, Android

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users