• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Ashot_05

Ashot_05

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 July 2024 - 03:35 PM

I'm Rilay, former owner of From Russia With Luv studio. About a month ago I had health problems and I didn’t log into the game for about a month. When I returned to the game, on which I had spent more than 9 years of my life and hundreds of dollars on purchasing premium items, I found out that for some reason I was kicked out of my own studio and there was no way to return. The support doesn’t really care about your problems; it’s staffed by not very smart people who don’t care what could happen to you.

Again, I am one of the first to start playing this game. One of the first who lasted 9 years of life and financially supported this project. And what in return? It's your problem if you haven't logged into the game for a month. non Dear developers, I hope each of you will have a situation where you have health problems and are thrown out of a project that has been important to you throughout your life.

So not be wonder the game is dying and players are leaving the project

Best regards.

Edited by Ashot_05, 25 July 2024 - 03:37 PM.

• mountbara and ZedX like this

#2 mountbara

mountbara

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 949 posts
  • World:US2
  • Character:Mountbara
  • Studio:Angels on US2 Busty Spiderbabes on NU French Touch on UK2

Posted 25 July 2024 - 06:03 PM

@Naty the person who took this studio is trying to sell it. Can you look in to possibly reinstating the former boss (the poster above) and banning the current boss. This is on NU 1. Selling things here for rl money is against the tos

• ZedX likes this

#3 Abby8

Abby8

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 25 July 2024 - 08:40 PM

There are many things against the TOS. If the TOS were enforced one particular studio on US2 would have been banned five years ago.

There have been numerous reports from multiple players in several studios.

I have reported violations of item 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 9 for the last six years. This in addition to the on going cross server harassment for the last three years.

Do the developers, support staff, moderators, usw... even care? It leaves one to wonder.

1. Clause 3 User's Obligations
  1. 1. The user assures that he or she is of legal age. To the extent that the user is a minor, the latter assures that he or she has obtained an effective consent of his or her legal representatives.
  1. 2. The conclusion of the contract may only be performed personally, and must not be performed automatically or by third parties.
  1. 3. The user is only allowed to use the service offer with not more than one account per game world (server) of Big Bang Empire. This means that it shall not be possible for a registered user to open a new account in the same game world unless the previous account has been deleted. The creation and keeping of several accounts in the same game world (multi-accounts) is prohibited. Such multi-accounts can be blocked and deleted at any time without previous warning at European Games Group GmbH's own discretion.
  1. 4. The user undertakes to use his or her account exclusively for private purposes in line with the service offers. Commercial use in whatever form shall be expressly prohibited. This prohibition also includes the dissemination of advertisements and other commercial offers.
  1. 5. The account is person-related and expressly not transferable. Therefore, the user undertakes not to transfer his or her account to third parties, neither against payment nor by way of donation.
  1. 6. The user undertakes to keep his or her login data and especially his or her passwords strictly confidential and to protect them against unauthorized access by third parties. What we mean by “login data” and/or “passwords” are all letter and/or character and/or number strings used to authenticate the user with the aim to exclude access by unauthorized third parties. The password must not be identical with the player's name and must include a combination of numbers and letters.
  1. 7. The user shall be prohibited from using the login data of another user.
  1. 8. The user undertakes to contact the operator directly if there is a suspicion that third parties have obtained or might have obtained the login data without authorization. If a suspicion of abuse or a risk of abuse exists, European Games Group GmbH shall be permitted to block the accounts involved temporarily until the suspicion has been eliminated.
  1. 9. Manipulative interventions in the service offers are prohibited. These include, in particular, the use of software and mechanisms disturbing the service offers or procuring an unfair advantage over fellow players to the user. Among other things, the creation and/or use of hacks, mods, cheats, bots, data-mining tools and automated browser plugins shall be prohibited.

• mountbara, wuffy, ZedX and 1 other like this

#4 Ashot_05

Ashot_05

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 August 2024 - 01:10 PM

So now fraud member of the dead game do it low price of my studio. Only 100$ and you can buy it) Im hope tomorrow developers come to own homes, but it already not his homes)

• ZedX likes this

#5 ZedX

ZedX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationNetherlands
  • World:NU1
  • Character:Zed7
  • Studio:Busty Spiderbabes

Posted 13 August 2024 - 11:54 PM

Looks like this issue is not important enough for moderators to reply.

Dear moderators,

This is a serious issue. It's not a panda plushie represented by a black square or a Bing Bang Award won but not counted.

Imvho it's a total disgrace that you do not even reply in 3 weeks.

What are you planning to do about it? If anything...

Sincerely,

Zed7, NU1

• Barry likes this

#6 Naty

Naty

Advanced Member

• Team Big Bang Empire
  • 461 posts

Posted 15 August 2024 - 08:03 AM

Hello,

After 21 days of inactivity of the leader (take into account that the full 21 days have to be completed, that is, including the hours), a vote will begin automatically in the team's tab and each member will be able to vote for a new leader.

This is the rule and we cannot do something about it.

#7 mountbara

mountbara

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 949 posts
  • Character:Mountbara
  • Studio:Angels on US2 Busty Spiderbabes on NU French Touch on UK2

Posted 15 August 2024 - 09:53 AM

The person who voted themselves in is trying to sell the studio for real money. **That** you can do something about.

Hello,

After 21 days of inactivity of the leader (take into account that the full 21 days have to be completed, that is, including the hours), a vote will begin automatically in the team's tab and each member will be able to vote for a new leader.

This is the rule and we cannot do something about it.

• ZedX likes this

#8 ZedX

ZedX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationNetherlands
  • World:NU1
  • Character:Zed7
  • Studio:Busty Spiderbabes

Posted 15 August 2024 - 11:10 AM

I agree with Mountbara on this. This should be a ban for life.

You can also restore Rilay's membership of the studio and the function of boss. Which I really think what should be done.

Players should respect each other. Kicking someone out of the studio because of inactivity is okay, but when someone comes back after health issues, you should be happy he/she returns and say "Welcome back..."

I think 21 days is a bit short too, but that's only a detail open for discussion.

• mountbara likes this

#9 Thralsai

Thralsai

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • World:INT1

Posted 15 August 2024 - 03:59 PM

The studio was taken over fairly. That its new boss intends to sell it is another matter.
  • mountbara likes this

#10 Abby8

Abby8

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 17 August 2024 - 09:31 PM

The terms of service specifically state that you cannot sell or donate your star to another. From a legal point of view it can be argued that this applies to a studio as well. In particular since there is the established voting system after 21 days. 

• mountbara likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users