6 replies to this topic

#1 Pablo

Pablo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • World:US2

Posted 25 June 2024 - 10:43 PM

I think when the game has only 14 studios that have earned enough points to qualify for the Temple Challenge after six days... someone needs to ask the hard question is it time to let this patient pass peacefully or how long can you keep it on life support? 

• mountbara likes this

#2 mountbara

mountbara

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 947 posts
  • Character:Mountbara
  • Studio:Angels on US2 Busty Spiderbabes on NU French Touch on UK2

Posted 26 June 2024 - 09:42 AM

Are you on US2? We only have 6 studios. UK2 only has 5. NU1 has more. The game is dying, but hero zero on the same engine seems to be doing better. Play until it's gone :)

I think when the game has only 14 studios that have earned enough points to qualify for the Temple Challenge after six days... someone needs to ask the hard question is it time to let this patient pass peacefully or how long can you keep it on life support? 

#3 Abby8

Abby8

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 28 June 2024 - 04:21 PM

Why should I continue playing when the developers will not enforce their TOS? 

• mountbara likes this

#4 hotlipps

hotlipps

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 28 June 2024 - 06:15 PM

Creating new servers for the expectation players will run to it to create a new studio and spend the over 500 dollars to hurriedly get the studio boosters at 100%, in hopes of creating the number 1 studio of that server, seems to be the manner in which the host operates to secure the money to run the game and pocket any profits. Sadly, by doing this the majority of new players to the game are then routed to the new server, thus abandoning the already existing servers of a supply of new stars to help keep the studios alive. On us2 we have had issues of players creating alts players, or bots and possibly signing in for stars who may have left the game. What's worse allowing such players to get away with stuff like this also gives them the control of placing their fake players into the other studio's thus limiting the ability to find the next great player to add to your studio. So not only are the server's declining in the number of active players on them a question arises as to how many are real legit players and how many are not and being used to give one certain studio the ability of winning every temple. Personally, my thought is this that maybe those of us who are fed up with it and at the point of stop wasting money on the game should just ask all our players to delete their stars and studios thus leaving the fake players and cheaters exposed on the server. If playata and BBE don't seem to want to do something about the problems they are ignoring, then maybe they will when the servers start being abandon by the players after all there are plenty of new games out there, we could all find one to amuse ourselves with. 

P.S. the rule should be only allowed to create one star per server anymore more automatic deletion from the game.

Edited by hotlipps, 28 June 2024 - 06:21 PM.

• mountbara likes this

#5 Abby8

Abby8

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 28 June 2024 - 06:35 PM

To add to Hotlipps: playata should enforce no logging in through VPNs, it is a rather easy thing to do and would be a help to ridding the game of alts and furthermore enforce the TOS.

• mountbara likes this

#6 Pablo

Pablo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 June 2024 - 10:47 PM

Are you on US2? We only have 6 studios. UK2 only has 5. NU1 has more. The game is dying, but hero zero on the same engine seems to be doing better. Play until it's gone :)

NU1 as far as I can tell. I guess we are doing better than some of the other servers, but to win like 15 studio diamonds for a 12th place finish is a bit disappointing

• mountbara likes this

#7 mountbara

mountbara

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 947 posts
  • Character:Mountbara
  • Studio:Angels on US2 Busty Spiderbabes on NU French Touch on UK2

Posted 29 June 2024 - 10:22 AM

They want to entice spending. NU1 has always been very competitive at the top.

NU1 as far as I can tell. I guess we are doing better than some of the other servers, but to win like 15 studio diamonds for a 12th place finish is a bit disappointing

• wuffy likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users