• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
  • LocationOKC
  • World:NU1
  • Character:PrissyDey
  • Studio:Busty Spiderbabes

Posted 06 November 2016 - 11:13 PM

Hi all this is PrissyDey, Boss for Phoneix Rising (Nutaku Server NU-1).

Ahhh….fall is setting in and we are looking for some warm bodies to help heat up the studio… you know banging bodies save on heating cost.

We are looking for an experienced, free-thinking, do anything to get the job done type of people. Currently we have locker space to fit 5 new performers.

Phoneix Rising is a fully kitted out studio offering the best perks allowed by the industry (100% studio upgrades). We compete with the best studios (top 15 for 10 months), have won multiple trophies, and place regularly in temple missions (once at 3rd). We inspire loyalty to our brand and excellence while having fun. Promotions are available to strong contributors (diamonds) and those willing to strengthen the studio (recruiting and exceptional play).

Preferred applicants should have an extensive resume - (Level 150 or better) and be able to meet our grueling production schedule (attend daily studio fights) without taxing our reserves (us having to use dummies). Failure to attend 7 studio fights in a row (without prior notification) is grounds for eviction at the studio boss’s discretion (contents of your locker will be left street side).

Other motivated performers (level 100-150) and exceptional rookies (under level 100) will be reviewed on a case by case basis.

Come and join our lively studio. Phoneix Rising is an equal opportunity studio. Applications available at the studio or PM PrissyDey for an invitation.

#2 Pocahontas

Pocahontas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 08:53 PM

I'm curious why phoenix is spelled that way in your studio.

#3 CaptC

CaptC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,239 posts
  • LocationHouston near my Baby
  • World:NU1
  • Character:CaptC
  • Studio:Member emeritus of Busty Spiderbabes

Posted 17 January 2017 - 04:21 PM

It costs diamonds to change a typo?  LOL

I have retired from the game, but not from life.
In love with my Baby.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users