3 replies to this topic

#1 Lizbeth

Lizbeth

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 12 December 2017 - 08:23 AM

Back in 2016, a nifty feature was added to this game. If a mission included an item among the rewards, and it was a pattern you were missing, a little symbol would display near the item indicating you were missing that pattern.

Within the global map, it would show the mission, the item, and again indicate that you did not yet have this pattern. It will also display this symbol and indicate you are missing a pattern for items that are rewards from bosses at Parties, successful conventions and from voting.

However, this great little feature/icon to indicate missing patterns does not appear when items are shown as possible rewards choosing from the 3 film choices.

As you can see from the screenshot, I am indeed missing this pattern, and this pattern will be a reward from the chosen film, but there is no symbol to convey that information. I only know because I took time to check, but that symbol IS a very handy feature.

https://prnt.sc/hmcj47

Please add the missing pattern symbol alongside items when browsing film choices so that, as players, we can quickly and easily know "Oh hey, I still need that pattern".

Thank you for your time,

Lizbeth

P.S. I tried to embed an image, and it did not work for me.

• Kitekat, hot16 and mimesis like this

#2 CaptC

CaptC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,239 posts
  • LocationHouston near my Baby
  • World:NU1
  • Character:CaptC
  • Studio:Member emeritus of Busty Spiderbabes

Posted 12 December 2017 - 01:20 PM

Yes, I have noted that problem too. It is no fun to have to try to figure out which set the item is from, so you can go check.  Nice suggestion.  

I have retired from the game, but not from life.
In love with my Baby.

#3 TaraBing

TaraBing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 313 posts
  • World:US2
  • Character:TaraBing (UK2)

Posted 12 December 2017 - 04:59 PM

I could be wrong, but this might be a server specific thing...

Yes, I have noted that problem too. It is no fun to have to try to figure out which set the item is from, so you can go check.  Nice suggestion.  

... as I swear, and I swear a lot :huh: , I HAVE SEEN this "you do not have this item" icon overlay for new items to be gained from making movies on UK2.

-TB

#4 CaptC

CaptC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,239 posts
  • LocationHouston near my Baby
  • World:NU1
  • Character:CaptC
  • Studio:Member emeritus of Busty Spiderbabes

Posted 12 December 2017 - 05:07 PM

I can't recall seeing it on UK1.  I will poke around a bit more.

I have retired from the game, but not from life.
In love with my Baby.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users