• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 PAUL69

PAUL69

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 06:48 PM

I'm sure I'm not the only person who is getting tired with the choice of girls and guys you gave us when it comes to making films. Damn in the new cover that starts the USA2 game there are better looking girl and guys in the picture then we have in the film making studio.

What's the chances of you people adding better looking girls and guys for us to make films with?  or maybe even replacing the ones we have now with new ones?

You people always add more scenery to keep this game a little bit more exciting, how about doing the same for making films.

Just a thought for you to think about.

• TaraBing likes this

#2 TaraBing

TaraBing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 313 posts
  • World:US2
  • Character:TaraBing (UK2)

Posted 22 June 2017 - 06:59 PM

Hi Paul...

I'm sure I'm not the only person who is getting tired with the choice of girls and guys you gave us when it comes to making films. Damn in the new cover that starts the USA2 game there are better looking girl and guys in the picture then we have in the film making studio.

What's the chances of you people adding better looking girls and guys for us to make films with?  or maybe even replacing the ones we have now with new ones?

You people always add more scenery to keep this game a little bit more exciting, how about doing the same for making films.

Just a thought for you to think about.

This will be forwarded for consideration. Thanks for your suggestion and your contribution.. ..  Smug.png

-TB Flower.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users