SpermDumpster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • World:US2
  • Character:SpermDumpster
  • Studio:Big D Lovers

Posted 20 June 2017 - 06:24 AM

Ok, since you decided to update game which have led to energy wasting, when can i expect 2x 50 energy vouchers to redeem, since i was unable to spend that energy because of game update?

#2 TaraBing

TaraBing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 313 posts
  • Character:TaraBing (UK2)

Posted 20 June 2017 - 10:11 AM

Hi SD...

Ok, since you decided to update game which have led to energy wasting, when can i expect 2x 50 energy vouchers to redeem, since i was unable to spend that energy because of game update?

You had two x 50 energy vouchers that expired during the update?  That's impressive and I'm sorry to hear this.

Please contact game support.  Keep the voucher messages showing the expiration times and send in snapshot attachments when you open your ticket showing that you missed the redemption period.

Support is available as a TAB above, or you can click this SUPPORT LINK.  Click on 'OPEN NEW TICKET" (left side) and give them as much pertinent info as you can along with those image attachments.  The support team will do their part to settle your grievance.

Thank you for your contribution, and best of luck getting your 100 energy back...   Smug.png

-TB Flower.png

#3 SpermDumpster

SpermDumpster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 11:02 AM

Thanks for response. I had 2 energy refills left, 2x 50. Update started 1 hour before reset, that is 60 min/energy. I would be able to spend all since i also had 4 batteries left with which i could speed up and spend both refills left. It`s a matter of principles, as it is really silly for me to use diamonds to restore the energy and pay for it because i could`ve spend all if i was able to play during update.

SD ;)

#4 TaraBing

TaraBing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 01:16 PM

Hi again SD,

Thanks for response. I had 2 energy refills left, 2x 50. Update started 1 hour before reset, that is 60 min/energy. I would be able to spend all since i also had 4 batteries left with which i could speed up and spend both refills left. It`s a matter of principles, as it is really silly for me to use diamonds to restore the energy and pay for it because i could`ve spend all if i was able to play during update.

SD ;)

I would like to be more clear.  Are we still talking about: ?

A ) earned vouchers, that you can choose to use at your own discretion either immediately or within a 48 hour period?

OR

B ) the standard daily 4x 50 minute energy refills that come AFTER your initial 100 minutes are spent?

There is a difference.  And even though I've never seen a 50 minute voucher, I assumed it might be possible to get them for finishing TOP-10, TOP-5, TOPS  in a convention?  or perhaps cashing in a really big Success reward - I don't know - do the success energy rewards go as high as 50?  And if you had two of them and they expired during the "black out" maintenance period, then that would be impressive - and really unfortunate.  I would contact Game Support if they expired during maintenance.

But if you are talking about OPTION B, which no matter where you live on this planet, will always reset when GMT's Time Zone reaches 0 (a new day) at 12AM.  However the maintenance started at GMT 0700 (a full 7 hours after reset) and I'm not sure when it was over, but I got to keep all my energy minutes when we came out of it.  So I guess I am not following how you lost 2 x 50 energy refills or are stating you could have used them before reset, because again, the maintenance didn't start until 7 hours post reset.

If you would still like to Open a Ticket, I encourage you to do so, but based on what I'm understanding, it might take some more clarity to understand the grievance you are describing.  I should think you would still have your minutes to use as we are 9.75 hours (as of this posting) away from the next daily reset.

If anyone else in the community reading this also lost minutes due to the maintenance, please reply in kind below.

Thanks,

-TB Flower.png

#5 SpermDumpster

SpermDumpster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 05:35 PM

Ok, let me clear this...

1. We are talking about energy refills, those that come after initial 100 ( or 200 in case of my studio which has 5 energy trophies ).

2. I used up all but 2 last refills = 100 energy left.

3. I wasn`t able to spend 100 energy because update happened 1 hr before reset.

4. I would be able to spend 60/60 min energy + 40 more using 4 batteries left where i can shorten or instantly finish long 12 min or so missions.

5. So, my request is, based on these facts, that it would be fair for me to get 2 vouchers/coupons in the amount of energy i have lost/planned to spend during update. Since the only way to obtain them is via message, and in form of coupons/vouchers which can be redeemed in period of 3 days, this could be solved very easily, because the harm was unquestionably done by BBE.

The thing is, this has happened many times before, because of exact same reason - update/maintenance. So far i haven`t addressed anyone on a forum or send a ticket because of it, but i can`t be silent anymore, as it affects my progress in the game directly, not to mention that i do spend real money on the game.

SD ^_^

Edited by SpermDumpster, 20 June 2017 - 06:00 PM.

#6 TaraBing

TaraBing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 06:05 PM

Hi SD..

Ok, let me clear this...

1. We are talking about energy refills, those that come after initial 100 ( or 200 in case of my studio which has 5 energy trophies ).

2. I used up all but 2 last refills = 100 energy left.

3. I wasn`t able to spend 100 energy because update happened 1 hr before reset.

4. I would be able to spend 60/60 min energy + 40 more using 4 batteries left where i can shorten or instantly finish long 12 min or so missions.

5. So, my request is, based on these facts, that it would be fair for me to get 2 vouchers/coupons in the amount of energy i have lost/planned to spend during update. Since the only way to obtain them is via message, and in form of coupons/vouchers which can be redeemed in period of 3 days, this could be solved very easily, because the harm was unquestionably done by BBE.

SD ^_^

Right, that is the question - would it be fair?  You are speaking in terms of potential spend-ability lost. and other than the game being down for whatever time period it was down (from keeping you from spending your energy during that 'down-time')... I'm still a little lost on the maintenance happening 1 hour before the daily reset in your part of the world, when it was 7 hours after the reset for everyone else.... unless I am missing something, how does that work?  In other words, why don't you have the 2 refills to still use after coming out of the maintenance?  Now as of this writing we have 5 hours remaining in the game day, if you can spend 60 in 60 plus use batteries, how is it not available to you coming out of the maintenance? This is my confusion.

I do not have anything more to add, other than I do encourage you to open a support ticket if you have not already done so and clearly state your grievance to Game Support so they can review your issue and take care of you as only they know how..

Best of luck in getting your potential energy returned to you...  Smug.png

-TB Flower.png

#7 SpermDumpster

SpermDumpster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 08:29 PM

No, not really, as the maintenance/update happened for me 1 hour before reset. There was no +7 hrs left. It started at 8:00am and ended 9am, or so. ( my local time ). My server is US2, and 7 hrs is difference between UK1 and US2...so, for example, i know new Temple challenge 7 hrs before it starts for US2 as i`m able to see it on UK1 server via Facebook. It is the same with this update.

Also, recently there was challenge in buying skill points. So, as few people knew about it 7 or so hrs earlier, they made tons of fake ( alt ) profiles, brought them to their studios, so they can use them for buying skill points as cheap as possible with newly made profiles, needles to say that they were either #1 or #2 in Temple that week.

Edited by SpermDumpster, 20 June 2017 - 08:36 PM.

#8 mimesis

mimesis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Character:mimesis on NU1
  • Studio:Daily Climax Studios on NU1

Posted 20 June 2017 - 09:19 PM

Also, recently there was challenge in buying skill points. So, as few people knew about it 7 or so hrs earlier, they made tons of fake ( alt ) profiles, brought them to their studios, so they can use them for buying skill points as cheap as possible with newly made profiles, needles to say that they were either #1 or #2 in Temple that week.

Not nice :wacko:

9v8aUAs.png

#9 TaraBing

TaraBing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 10:20 PM

No, not really, as the maintenance/update happened for me 1 hour before reset. There was no +7 hrs left. It started at 8:00am and ended 9am, or so. ( my local time ). My server is US2, and 7 hrs is difference between UK1 and US2...so, for example, i know new Temple challenge 7 hrs before it starts for US2 as i`m able to see it on UK1 server via Facebook. It is the same with this update.

Gotcha... your US server resets at something other than GMT 0.  That kind of sucks.

Yeah, makes sense now.  Fire away that Support Ticket !  I hope it works out...  Smug.png

Thanks for your contribution.

-TB Flower.png

#10 TaraBing

TaraBing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 10:49 PM

And this is why we can't have gift-giving (or nice things for that matter).  A bunch of "stooge accounts" turning someone in to a 'Super Player' -- or in this case, a Super Studio.

And while this is solely my personal opinion, anyone is welcome to concur with it. ...  Smug.png

-.TB Flower.png

PS: Is this a good example of cheating or is it just smart game play ?

#11 RosyCheekz

RosyCheekz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  • LocationOregon, USA
  • World:NU1
  • Character:RosyCheekz, MaryXXXmas
  • Studio:US5 (was on NU1)

Posted 21 June 2017 - 03:10 PM

The recent update screwed me over in a different way. There I was with an hour left to do the final Stamina mission for a Dickstarter (giving me +1SP), when the update hit! Couldn't get back to the game for almost an hour and a half. AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!

Oh well, life's a beach: then the tide comes in.

Rosy

#12 TaraBing

TaraBing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 08:17 PM

The recent update screwed me over in a different way. There I was with an hour left to do the final Stamina mission for a Dickstarter (giving me +1SP), when the update hit! Couldn't get back to the game for almost an hour and a half. AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!

Oh well, life's a beach: then the tide comes in.

Rosy

Well that stinks, as well.  Nothing like a little maintenance to get in the way of your game play advancements. ..  Smug.png

@anyone playing on US servers - how much warning do you usually get before the notice comes up that the game will go offline for maintenance?  On UK servers it is usually approximately 6 to 7 hours notice so there is still time to do some things.

-TB Flower.png

#13 RosyCheekz

RosyCheekz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  • LocationOregon, USA
  • Character:RosyCheekz, MaryXXXmas
  • Studio:US5 (was on NU1)

Posted 22 June 2017 - 05:29 AM

Warning? We don't need no steenkin' warning!

I've never seen any warnings in over a year of play. I can't have missed them all...

Rosy

#14 TaraBing

TaraBing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 03:19 PM

Hi Rosy,

Warning? We don't need no steenkin' warning!

I've never seen any warnings in over a year of play. I can't have missed them all...

Rosy

Really - you don't get a black label, white text on dark background that tells you the server is shutting down for maintenance in the top left corner of the screen?

It could be that your sleeping when they happen - or - maybe they just don't happen? ...  Smug.png

-TB Flower.png

#15 CaptC

CaptC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,239 posts
  • LocationHouston near my Baby
  • Character:CaptC
  • Studio:Member emeritus of Busty Spiderbabes

Posted 27 June 2017 - 11:02 PM

I have never gotten a warning. The only way I know is that facebook players see one, and tell the rest of us about it.

I don't use Facebook, i log straight into nu1.bigbangempire.com or uk1.bigbangempire.com

I have retired from the game, but not from life.
In love with my Baby.

#16 TaraBing

TaraBing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 09:01 AM

Players on the UK servers get about a 7 hour warning.  But that game resets at GMT Zero-Midnight time.

I falsely assumed US players got the same warning, but their reset is based on a different timezone - OR - their maintenance occurs at a different time.

Can someone playing on a US . NU server tell me when the game resets?

-TB (flower)

#17 CaptC

CaptC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,239 posts
  • LocationHouston near my Baby
  • Character:CaptC
  • Studio:Member emeritus of Busty Spiderbabes

Posted 28 June 2017 - 03:20 PM

Time difference between the two servers is currently 8 hours.

• TaraBing likes this
I have retired from the game, but not from life.
In love with my Baby.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: energy, voucher, update, game

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users