Photo

Where can I find an in-depth "advanced" guide to Bigbangempire?

guide strategy strategy guide tutorial help advanced

Best Answer TaraBing , 19 June 2017 - 12:52 PM

Hello xx-6432

(your forum name is like a truncated credit card number)...  :huh:

I want to know a lot of non-beginner. For instance if I refine shoes that have a 43% chance to put me at 1hp after a normally fatal strike could I possibly get that to 100% if I refine it, Or will the 2 "new" refinement possibilities all be something different and no possibility for a different # for the current thing it is doing? I have searched these pages and read the faq's but none seems to have answers to most of the questions in one place and was wondering if there is a post that does this or comes close I might not know about.

I can answer this question, and the short answer is YES.

More Detailed Answer

You can re-refine an already refined item in the hopes of getting a better percentage but your chances are slim because:

A)  you need to get the refinement with only 2 chances (instead of 3 on first attempt), and

B ) the percentage needs to be better than what you have, and it doesn't always play out like that.

A couple of refinement strategies

1. One strategy, and this requires patience, is to queue all your like items for refinement (like all your good stats SHOES), and use the daily freebie feature to refine all your shoes (once per day) and only take the best refinement (even if it is not a special), and then go back and re-refine those already refined items in hopes of getting something better.

2. Another strategy is to never accept anything less than what you are looking for on your first refinement attempt.  It will likely cost you diamonds, but if you have more diamonds than patience, this is a tactic to employ.

I personally won't wear any shoes with less than 60% Smelling Salts... but your tastes may vary.

Strategy Guide

I don't know of any one post that contains all the tips and tricks you are looking for.  It would be nice if these forum boards would let you "favorite" your favorite posts and 'tag them' to make your own personal library of tips, strategies, etc.  But I haven't seen that here.

You could do the library idea using your browser's bookmarks feature.

Best of luck assembling your new strategy guide...    Smug.png

-TB Flower.png

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 20886432

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 240 posts
  • LocationGreen Bay, Wisconsin.
  • World:US2
  • Character:Nekophiliac
  • Studio:Templers

Posted 18 June 2017 - 06:19 PM

I want to know a lot of non-beginner. For instance if I refine shoes that have a 43% chance to put me at 1hp after a normally fatal strike could I possibly get that to 100% if I refine it, Or will the 2 "new" refinement possibilities all be something different and no possibility for a different # for the current thing it is doing? I have searched these pages and read the faq's but none seems to have answers to most of the questions in one place and was wondering if there is a post that does this or comes close I might not know about.

#2 TaraBing

TaraBing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 313 posts
  • World:US2
  • Character:TaraBing (UK2)

Posted 19 June 2017 - 12:52 PM   Best Answer

Hello xx-6432

(your forum name is like a truncated credit card number)...  :huh:

I can answer this question, and the short answer is YES.

More Detailed Answer

You can re-refine an already refined item in the hopes of getting a better percentage but your chances are slim because:

A)  you need to get the refinement with only 2 chances (instead of 3 on first attempt), and

B ) the percentage needs to be better than what you have, and it doesn't always play out like that.

A couple of refinement strategies

1. One strategy, and this requires patience, is to queue all your like items for refinement (like all your good stats SHOES), and use the daily freebie feature to refine all your shoes (once per day) and only take the best refinement (even if it is not a special), and then go back and re-refine those already refined items in hopes of getting something better.

2. Another strategy is to never accept anything less than what you are looking for on your first refinement attempt.  It will likely cost you diamonds, but if you have more diamonds than patience, this is a tactic to employ.

I personally won't wear any shoes with less than 60% Smelling Salts... but your tastes may vary.

Strategy Guide

I don't know of any one post that contains all the tips and tricks you are looking for.  It would be nice if these forum boards would let you "favorite" your favorite posts and 'tag them' to make your own personal library of tips, strategies, etc.  But I haven't seen that here.

You could do the library idea using your browser's bookmarks feature.

Best of luck assembling your new strategy guide...    Smug.png

-TB Flower.png

#3 CaptC

CaptC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,239 posts
  • LocationHouston near my Baby
  • World:NU1
  • Character:CaptC
  • Studio:Member emeritus of Busty Spiderbabes

Posted 27 June 2017 - 11:41 PM

You could join my studio.  :)

Pretty much every high level studio has a treasure trove of tips tailored to their particular play style.  Most of us are at least a little jealous of giving that information away for free.

I have retired from the game, but not from life.
In love with my Baby.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: guide, strategy, strategy guide, tutorial, help, advanced

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users