• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Cinder_Chan

Cinder_Chan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 09:08 AM

New to the game, and I was browsing the forum a bit and ended up with some questions.

First, I have my inventory, but what is my wardrobe and how to I access it? Is the inventory and wardrobe the same thing? I've sold so many good/useful items, it would be really cool to be able to store some!

Second, is there a place, like a gallery or something, where i can view complete outfits, and other items? I keep getting bits and bobs and it seems like they probably have a corresponding set, but there's no way to know unless you hang on to it and keep hunting for the rest of the clothes, which may or may not even exist, thus taking up valuable space.

Third is actually a suggestion, it would be kind of cool to be able to send items to other users, you know like if you notice a new player that's really struggling and could use a hand, or at Christmas time you could send your friends an item and just say "I love your face, have a velvet pillow biatch!" ....or something?

I may add more to this list as I play, like I said, still only on my second game day so who knows what I'll find as I keep going.

Cheers!

#2 TaraBing

TaraBing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 313 posts
  • World:US2
  • Character:TaraBing (UK2)

Posted 18 June 2017 - 04:58 PM

Hi Cinder_Chan,

I can answer some of these questions...

Your inventory is also your wardrobe.  I'm not sure what level you are at, but at certain levels new inventory / wardrobe slots will open up, allowing you to store more items.

• Level 20 you will receive 6 new inventory slots.

• Level 40 you will get an additional 6 new inventory slots, plus your first wardrobe tab.  The wardrobe tab holds 18 items for a total of 24 new slots at Level 40.  Additional wardrobe tabs (9 more) can be purchased for diamonds.  If you were to buy all 9, you would have a total of 180 wardrobe slots, plus the 18 inventory slots for a total of 198 slots.

The closest thing that comes to a gallery is the "collections" tab section under the Sewing Machine.

• The Sewing Machine feature unlocks at Level 25.

• Not all items are part of a set, even when sometimes it seems like they should be.

And on your suggestion to gift items to players, it is a cool idea.... but at the moment there is no gift-giving in the game whether it be diamonds, notes, items, etc.  I am not sure why this is the case but I have my suspicions it may be to prevent "stooge accounts" from being created in a mass effort to help feed a "super player" or what not.

• I know in other forums it has been suggested to create a "studio wardrobe" where players from your studio can share your items for their movie shoots (and vice-versa), but I haven't seen anything come from that suggestion.

Feel free to add more to the list, however, if the subject is different also feel free to start a new thread.

Thanks for your contribution Cinder.

-TB Flower.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users