Photo

Are the items from wanda´s secret store worth the price?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 SuikaIbuki

SuikaIbuki

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 February 2017 - 12:38 AM

I mean, considering the nature of the game i know in a couple of levels or just by the RNG gods smilling on us we always find that one odd common item that has FAR superior stats to your epic that you literally just got 5 minutes ago. But the items there like the barbarian armor thing are for cosplay purposes right? Like, i had heard from a group member that their stats increased as you leveled, but that seemed unlikely. What do you guys think?

#2 CaptC

CaptC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,239 posts
  • LocationHouston near my Baby
  • World:NU1
  • Character:CaptC
  • Studio:Member emeritus of Busty Spiderbabes

Posted 15 February 2017 - 04:01 AM

Their stats are based upon your level at the time of purchase. They will generally be pretty good at the time you buy them. They will be increasingly bad as you level more.  

I would strongly recommend that you get to the point where you are replacing equipment very slowly before buying them. Generally 150+. Note that there is a hidden expense associated with them at that point in time: You will generally want good refinements as well, and that will cost you time or diamonds.

(If you are a trust fund baby, then feel free to ignore this advice and buy the complete set after every level, and spend diamonds until you get all epic refinements. The game developers will thank you.)

• primTRASH likes this
I have retired from the game, but not from life.
In love with my Baby.

#3 SuikaIbuki

SuikaIbuki

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 February 2017 - 04:52 AM

HA i wish, if i had that kind of money id eat more than just ramen every other day w.w maybe actual shrimp for starters. Thanks for the advice and have a good day! I guess il wait until i hit that space then.

• CaptC likes this

#4 CaptC

CaptC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,239 posts

Posted 19 February 2017 - 04:39 AM

That being said, there is a craze for the new demon set... I haven't seen so many wings in my life during the last stages of high level studio fights...  LOL

In love with my Baby.

#5 Sadie2

Sadie2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • World:US2
  • Character:Sadie2 (NU1 Server)
  • Studio:Hot Sensations (NU1 Server)

Posted 01 March 2017 - 04:48 PM

I wouldn't mind the Secret Shop items either.  I am certainly no trust fund baby, I wish I was though.  Then I'd be receiving a lot of gratitude from the developers if that were the case.

I would be interested to know if, once you buy the secret shop items, it they will be available in the Shop in the Sewing Machine to maybe change better items to have the same look as the secret shop items.  THEN, maybe they would be worth a one time spend.

On a completely unrelated note, I just finished a film with the ridiculous default title: "Grandmas Grandma's At Home"  Lol!

You don't know, that I know

You watch me every night

And I just can't resist the urge to stand here in the light

Your greedy eyes upon me

Then I come undone

And I could close the curtains

But this is too much fun

276922_343342499086026_418367227_n.jpg

#6 RosyCheekz

RosyCheekz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  • LocationOregon, USA
  • Character:RosyCheekz, MaryXXXmas
  • Studio:US5 (was on NU1)

Posted 02 March 2017 - 05:18 AM

Couldn't resist the maid outfit, and since I wanted the one, I splurged and got the whole set. Overall it was about 100+ increase in stats and 4 skill points. Not so sure it was worth it, but WTH.

Sadie, the patterns are a permanent addition. Of course you can only alter epics into them, like any pattern.

I was sorely tempted by the demon horns, except they come with the wig. I'd have preferred them just plain. As it is, everybody looks the same. No individuality.

#7 Sadie2

Sadie2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • World:US2
  • Character:Sadie2 (NU1 Server)
  • Studio:Hot Sensations (NU1 Server)

Posted 02 March 2017 - 05:28 PM

I like the horns as well, but not quite the hair.  I agree, it does take away the individuality of a character to go with the demon set.

God, this game tries to pinch and squeeze every last dime out of you.  Same with most every game out there lately, I suppose.

MUST RESIST!!!  ...but they look sooo...  RESIST!!!

You don't know, that I know

You watch me every night

And I just can't resist the urge to stand here in the light

Your greedy eyes upon me

Then I come undone

And I could close the curtains

But this is too much fun

276922_343342499086026_418367227_n.jpg

#8 CaptC

CaptC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,239 posts

Posted 04 March 2017 - 02:53 AM

Heh... The demon stuff doesn't appeal that much to me, but the butler outfit has required me to use a little willpower...

In love with my Baby.

#9 Abby8

Abby8

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 22 March 2018 - 02:06 PM

Once you purchase items from Wanda and they are added to the sewing machine, does it cost diamonds or notes to use the sewing machine to alter another item into the one you purchased?

#10 CaptC

CaptC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,239 posts

Posted 22 March 2018 - 11:14 PM

Yes. Once you buy them, I believe they are just normal patterns within the sewing machine.

Converting an item to an epic pattern costs 20 diamonds, and the beginning piece must be an epic.

Converting an item to a rare pattern  costs 10 diamonds, and the beginning piece must be rare or epic.

You can convert anything into a common pattern, for a notes cost.

In love with my Baby.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users