Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • World:US2
  • Character:Azuralowbeam (NU1)
  • Studio:Hot and Wet (NU1)

Posted 16 January 2017 - 01:41 PM

Yesterday I completed the last task of the last girlfriend. I assume she is the last girlfriend because no new ones appeared when I gained access to the Port.

For those who are unaware: the girlfriends can be found in the cities and give you tasks to complete. For completing these you get several rewards. of which one of them is a picture. These pictures are stored on your camera/phone but to actually be able to see them you need to buy "memory" for your device or they will show up pixelated. I'm not sure on the exact price but it's a number of diamonds for 4 pics. Yes, diamonds; you can't buy it with notes.

I like my smut, because let's be honest smut is the reason I play on Nutaku and not on the censored Facebook servers, so I did buy these upgrades and I don't regret it.

Except for the last upgrade. The last upgrade is solely used to being able to see the last picture of the last girlfriend. And there is the problem: I pay to see 4 pictures but I only get to see one because there are no more pictures. I feel this is an oversight and should be fixed. I feel the solution is easy as well: just increase the camera/phone's original memory by one so the last upgrade doesn't have to be bought.

Of course if it turns out there are more girlfriends beyond the five I already did, with more pictures, then my point is moot and I'll be quiet  ^^

Also, while I'm here... what about boyfriend missions? ;)

• Kitekat and mimesis like this

#2 mimesis

mimesis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • World:US2
  • Character:mimesis on NU1
  • Studio:Daily Climax Studios on NU1

Posted 15 March 2017 - 09:48 PM

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I wanted to start a thread about it but then I told myself...maybe someone else already did.

And there we go:

"WHAT ABOUT BOYFRIEND MISSIONS?"

YES!!!!!!!!!!!! :D 

Muscles (all of them!), beards, mustaches!!! gimme more!!! I don't know if I can write cocks, but I also want those!!

Make also girls happy!!!!! :D 

c8fe808dfddca9b1783221ac4bc1f783.jpg

• Kitekat likes this

9v8aUAs.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users